The CHANCE Questionnaire identifying end-users requirements and methodologies for conditioned waste characterization has been finalised. The Questionnaire can be found here and was created as a deliverable for WP2 and WP6 partners.
The scope of the questionnaire is to identify:
- key parameters that need characterization;
- technologies/methods commonly used for characterization of conditioned waste;
- waste acceptance criteria applied and the possibilities of their harmonization in Europe;
- specific problematic issues for the characterization of conditioned radioactive waste;
- R&D needs and potential on-going R&D programme on the topic of conditioned radioactive waste characterization;
- potential application of R&D actions to be included in CHANCE;
- socio-technical and ethical issues associated with the waste characterization process.
Interested parties wishing to take part in the CHANCE Questionnaire are asked to contact the project directly (email@example.com) in order to receive the Word template.